Dual Servo Reverser
Available on backorder
Dual Servo Reverser – SR-10
Servo Reverser (UBS3253)
- – Since two servos can be simultaneously driven, the affect of the servo operation delay can be minimized compared to using the transmitter mixing function to use two channels to drive two servos.
- – Transmitters without a mixing function can also be used.
- – Use of a precision power supply and temperature compensation circuit makes circuit operation stable.
- – The SR10N allows neutral adjustment of the reverse servo and simplifies the linkage.
- – Filter reduces interference with the receiver antenna.
DIMENSIONS (EXCLUDING PROTRUSIONS AND CORD):
38 mm x 23 mm x 10 mm
WEIGHT(EXCLUDING PROTRUSIONS AND CORD):