Futaba 8J Transmitter 8-Channel, S-FHSS System, Built-in Dual Antenna Diversity / R2008SB (Helicopter)
Available on backorder
2-Stick, 8-Channel, S-FHSS System, Built-in Dual Antenna Diversity (01004368-3) (01004369-3)
- Large graphic liquid-crystal display panel with three buttons, an easy set up turn-and-press jog-key for quick, easy setup.
- All transmitters include both aircraft types with specialized programming for each.
- Four electronic trim levers for rapid yet precise trim adjustment – no remembering to “store trims” between models, and no more “bumped trims” during transport.
- Idle-down (acro), thr-cut (acro/heli) (engine shut off), setups to allow precise engine/motor control for taxi and landings.
- 20 complete model memories.
- New stick design with improved feel, adjustable length, and tension.
- Two rates available by setting dual rates to 3-position switches.
- Eight switches and dial; completely assignable in most applications.
- Trainer system includes the “functional” setting, which allows the student to use the 8J’s mixing helicopter, and other programming functions even with a 4-channel buddy box. Optional trainer cord required.
- Permanent memory storage via EEPROM with no backup battery to service or have fail.
- 8J Air Version transmitter features airplane-friendly switch layout, with the trainer switch at the left hand (Mode 2), and a notched throttle to minimize throttle changes with rudder input. Default to Acro model type.
- 8J Helicopter Version transmitter features helicopter-friendly switch layout, with idle-up and throttle hold switches at the left hand, and a smooth, ratchet-less (unsprung) throttle for perfect hovering. Defaults to Heli (H-1 swashplate type) model type.
- Change transmitter mode from mode 2 to modes 1, 3, or 4.
- The built-in antenna which puts the antenna within the transmitter case.
- The diversity system which has 2 antennas in the inside of a transmitter.
YOUR T8J INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- -T8J Transmitter (Air Version includes ratcheting throttle, Helicopter Version includes smooth throttle)
- -R2008SB Receiver
- -Switch Harness
- -Aileron Extension Cord
- -Neck Strap
2.4 GHz band
4-AA 1.2 V Dry Cell Batteries; 4.8 V total (sold separately)
HT5F1800B NiMH battery
FT2F2100B Li-Fe battery
S-FHSS/FHSS (Auto Detection)
24.9 mm x 42.8 mm x 14.0 mm
0.98 in x 1.69 in x 0.55 in